+992 (93) 407 25 46
Как получить визу Таджикистана?
Any foreign citizen crossing border of Tajikistan should have at itself working passport or other document certifying his(her) person, and also the appropriate visa (except for citizens of Azerbaijan, Armenia, Byelorussia, Kazakhstan, Kirghizstan, Moldova, Russia, Ukraine for which the visa to entrance to Tajikistan is not required). The passport should be valid yet less than six months after date of entrance for territory of the country.
The entry visa may be received 1) directly on arrival at the airport of Dushanbe (in other points of crossing of Tajikistan border the visa yet does not give out) or 2) in embassies and consulates of Tajikistan abroad in the presence of visa support
(Letter Of Invitation) from travel agency
Cost of the visa and terms of registration depend on type and planned terms of stay in the country. On these questions it is necessary to consult directly in embassies.
Without presence of the visa, from travelers immediately may demand to leave territory of republic in the same way, and a way which they arrived to Tajikistan.
Tourist visas (T) are issued for a duration not exceeding 45 days and are not subject to extension or replacement. If you are issued a tourist visa you should leave the country before the visa expiration date.
Visas to visiting the country can be issued in the following embassies of Tajikistan abroad:
- United Arab Emirates (Dubai)
- United Kingdom
If it’s necessary to prolong the period of a presence for territory of the country ("to prolong the visa") it is possible in consular management of the Ministry for Foreign Affairs of Republic of Tajikistan.
How to apply for a visa?
To apply for your visa, take (or post) the following items to the embassy:
- Your passport. It must be valid for at least six months from your date of arrival in Tajikistan.
- Your letter of invitation.
- A completed visa application form (two copies).
- Three passport photographs.
- The appropriate fee (check with the embassy how much this should be, and what methods of payment are accepted).
- (If applying by post) a stamped self-addressed envelope and/or payment to cover the cost of returning your passport to you. Check with the embassy what their normal procedure is for postal applications.